Friday, February 5, 2016

Valentine's Day Gift Guide

It's almost that time of year again. You know what I'm talking about...that time of year where you are viewing the world through rose colored lenses and seeing images of Gucci florals dancing through your head. New York Fashion Week, right?! Well, that and Valentine's day. 

I hand picked some of my ultimate favorite items that I would personally love to receive for Valentine's Day. I am all about buying yourself a little something-something year-round but what better excuse than you just really really love yourself? Works for me! If you don't want to buy it for yourself ladies, take the guess work out of it for your special someone and shoot this list or product link on over to them to ensure you get those rose-colored Miu Miu sunnies you have been dying over.

xx

1 comment:

  1. Love these amazing finds!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete