Monday, February 8, 2016

On the Lookout

We had such gorgeous weather this past weekend, it seriously couldn't have been anymore beautiful. Super Bowl weekend was yesterday and due to the fact I don't watch football I was able to enjoy this gorgeous weather and get some relaxation time in.

Where these photos were taken is at the top of the hill in our neighborhood and at the bottom is the ocean. There were so may sailboats out on the water and such a beautiful breeze coming up the hill. It is reasons like this that I find it hard to leave our little beach town. I know it is February and not quite time to dress in all white but I couldn't resist. It felt like mid July and I felt like I was on vacation in Mexico or something...okay maybe now I am getting a little ahead of myself.

Speaking of vacations, I am currently contemplating taking a flash vacation, we'll call it, to NYC for NYFW. I don't have all that many fashion show invites but I do have a few and I just feel that if I don't go I will regret it. But then again...there are things like work and real life that I have to attend to. Not to mention ticket prices right now are probably sky high. I am so indecisive but will be sure to keep you guys posted! 

Happy Monday!

xx


1 comment:

  1. Love this look and the boots you paired with it.

    And you're sooo lucky with the weather. It's freezing in NYC this week (which might influence your decision to fly here haha) but it was gorgeous last week, so I don't know why the weather keeps flipflopping. Last week it was almost 60 degrees and today we're having snow. So it's very weird and annoying and I think it's supposed to snow more later this week :/

    coffeeslag

    COFFEESLAG Winter Coat OOTD

    ReplyDelete