Wednesday, February 3, 2016


Happy Wednesday everyone! We are half way there! Yay!! Today I wanted to do an Instagram round-up to give you guys a little more insight into some of my most recent posts along with information on where to shop, etc.

Black Frames are these gallery frames I purchased awhile back & talked about in a recent post. I cut out images from some of my favorite fashion magazines and an Alexander McQueen book that I had 2 of! Also, the lace bra is from Adore Me. So in love with this thing! It is seriously great quality and perfect for layering under tops where you can see it peeking out the top.

Nomad Donuts in North Park, San Diego. Oh. My. God. Seriously. If you guys live in the area or ever visit this is a must. I have the one in the back left corner. I think it is called “ube taro coconut”. Not sure what ube or taro are but it was seriously delicious. My intentions were to take 1 bite and save the rest for later. Nope. At the whole thing in like 2 seconds. Sunnies are the ones I feature a lot from YSL.

Rings & things. If you guys didn’t know I receive RocksBox every month which is a jewelry subscription box. The ring on my pointer finger came in this month's box (it is Gorjana) and I am obsessed! You can sign up for a free month using code “laurenjainexoxo”. The other stack-able dainty rings are from my friend & amazing designer Tatum of Love Tatum. These rings are so fun because you can wear just one, or stack ‘em up  and wear a few.

Coffee & roses. This is the cutest little coffee shop in my town and they just so happen to have a flower shop inside of the coffee shop. Doesn’t get much better than that. It is called The Coffee Method and is seriously a block from the beach in OB San Diego.


I have been wearing these booties non-stop lately. You know when you buy something and you aren’t sure if you should keep it or not? I kind of felt like that about these at first. Well, I am glad I kept them. They are actually rather comfortable and dress up any outfit. They are sold out from Zara but you can shop similar ones here, here, & here. Also, the pants I am wearing here are kind of like my 2nd skin. I wear these 24/7, I am thinking about getting another similar pair just to switch it up a bit. These are Blank NYC, under $100 and totally worth it!  And of course, my Love Tatum ring. You can tell I wear a lot of her stuff! This one is an amazing sliced geode and one of my all time favorites - looks like she has a few more geode rings here.

2 comments:

  1. Your instagram images are gorgeous!!

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously need to get my hands on a lace bralet like that! I'm in love with your feed and the filter on your Instagram feed girl! Always love your pictures!

    Isobel x
    Enter my giveaway!
    http://www.fashionistachic14.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/beauty-tempt-tattoos-giveaway.html
    Blog - http://www.fashionistachic14.blogspot.co.uk
    Instagram - https://instagram.com/isobelceline/
    Bloglovin' - https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/fashionistachic14-12984939

    ReplyDelete