Thursday, February 18, 2016

Add a Little Spring to Your Step with Neutrals

Today I am feeling a little spring in my step. I am so excited to start wearing lighter colors. Although most of you know I am a huge fan of all black, I also adore neutrals. I think it is a great idea to buy bags and shoes in neutral colors because you can pair them with dark or light colors and they become excellent transitional pieces from season to season.
For instance, the bag in these photos I purchased in a light beige color which I can easily wear with an all black outfit or lighter colors like I am here (and p.s. don't forget you the code for 5% off Chanel is still active, 'blameitonbarneys' at Designer Vault ). Same goes for these shoes...I might say these have been my favorite pair of shoes over the past few months. They seriously go with everything and I feel they add an instant chic and stylish vibe to almost every outfit.

During this time of year we are still having cold weather in some parts of the country and in other areas it is starting to warm up already. Try adding neutral colored pieces to your wardrobe to ease the transition from one season to the next.

xx


6 comments:

  1. Killin' it as always and I love neutrals for bags. I want a Celine box bag in that tan/cream color and it definitely matches with everything. Great look (love the hat!).

    coffeeslag

    COFFEESLAG Winter Coat OOTD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice and stylish outfit girl! :D

    Isobel x

    Latest post - http://fashionistachic14.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/fashion-ss16-trends.html
    New Video - https://youtu.be/ac59NkLmW2c
    Instagram - https://instagram.com/isobelceline/
    Bloglovin' - https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/fashionistachic14-12984939

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful outfit, love the light colors!
    lunjasky.wordpress.com
    Lunjasky bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! So polished and not overdone, loves it.

    xxo.
    HTTP://SIMPLYSHANTEL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking classy as always!! Love the Madewell cardigan!!

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You Look Amazing!
    www.NeptuneWild.com

    ReplyDelete