Monday, February 22, 2016

Monday, Monday

This look was from over the weekend, and now that it is Monday I am reminiscing wishing it was still Saturday. Only 5 more days, right? Anyhow, I generally like to keep it comfortable no matter what I'm doing and a stretchy T-shirt dress, lace-up sandals, and a hat to hide messy hair is the perfect combo for me.
 Also, if you follow me on IG you may have seen these amazing Miu Miu sunnies make an appearance. If you haven't heard of it, there is this rad site called Ditto and they have a program where you pay $24/month and get to rotate out designer shades whenever you feel like - called the Endless Eyewear program. Perfect for sunnies like these because they are so much fun! Check them out (Ditto.com) and try your first month free with code 'blameitonbarneys'. Perfect way to add a little pizazz to your Spring ensembles!

Hope all of your Monday's are off to a great start!

xx



3 comments:

  1. Love the striped dress and you seriously have to do a hair tutorial soon! Love how your hair is so perfectly wavy.

    coffeeslag

    COFFEESLAG Snow Day OOTD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This striped dress is so pretty and looks great on you! Even though I love stripes, I don't have any striped dresses, that's weird! If I see something like that, I will definitely purchase it! x

    Ela BellaWorld

    ReplyDelete