Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Faux Real


If you are following me on Instagram (@blameitonbarneys) chances are you may have already taken a peek at this look featuring two of my all time favorite vintage pieces; this amazing vintage jacket via my great Grandma or as well called her "gramsy" (which now I wonder how she wore this because she was seriously a tiny little thing), and my first vintage Chanel bag - you may have also seen this a time or two if you have been following me for awhile. 

I feel that I have really been getting drawn back into vintage lately which has always been a passion of mine. But I think I have featured a vintage piece in 3 out of 4 of my past looks. This got me thinking that I want to put together a list of all of my favorite vintage (and thrift) shops here in San Diego and any place I've been and fallen in love with really. I am going to be working on this over the next few weeks so stay tuned- if you have any suggestions of places I should check out please drop me a line!

In the meantime check out how I styled some classy pieces with torn denim & my favorite Acne booties (which are pretty much sold out everywhere but here are a rad pair of military green ones with gold heels)

xx



3 comments:

  1. Very nice and chic outfit! Literally a winter perfect outfit! :D Your grandma has got awesome style taste! <3

    Isobel x
    New Post - http://fashionistachic14.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/advice-thirdlove-bra-fit-issues.html
    Blog - http://www.fashionistachic14.blogspot.co.uk
    Instagram - https://instagram.com/isobelceline/
    Bloglovin' - https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/fashionistachic14-12984939

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally swooning over your vintage Chanel and shoes. The details on those booties are so interesting!

    www.deasynoel.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love vintage but it's so hard to shop for (for me at least). The best vintage shops in New York are in Williamsburg which is kind of a trek but it would be such a fun activity to do with your friends. Brunch, coffee and vintage shopping. I LOVE that fur coat and it seriously look ridiculously comfortable.

    coffeeslag

    COFFEESLAG What I Keep In My Car

    ReplyDelete