Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Vintage Suede Fringe

The hunt is the best part. Clothes, boys, food - that one is questionable depending on how hungry you are, but you know what I mean. I remember the day, driving around DTLA with my best friend. Hot as hell outside. Searching for this vintage shop we heard about probably via some blogger we were following at the time.

Finally, around an alley way and a gravel parking lot we arrived. Vintage heaven. As soon as we got there I tried on a full-on zip up denim dress- puffy shoulders, long sleeves, acid wash, the whole 9. I will sincerely try to dig up that photo just for your viewing pleasure.

That day I had the joy of purchasing this vintage fringe suede skirt. Perfect for so many things, and an item that always seems to circle back around as far as what might be considered stylish or fashionable for particular season. And if you haven't noticed, fringe skirts have been everywhere lately- in suede? Even better. 

I normally don't wear lengths like this but I am enjoying having fun with proportion play this year...all 5 days of it. Today I even wore an oversized turtleneck sweater with flares which is really stepping out of my comfort zone. If you know me, on a day-to-day basis I generally keep it simple in skinnies & flats for the office, mainly because I am lazy in the mornings.

Get your fringe on by shopping my favorite suede fringe skirts below!

xx



Oh, p.s. looks like the vintage store is still there. Shareen Vintage 1721 N. Spring Street Los Angeles CA 90012

2 comments:

  1. I am not sure about skirt but the shirt looks so pretty! I am investing more on suede this year, I like the feel of it. Also fringe definitely makes difference on outfit.

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you paired this. Almost very Western, but in the very best way!

    coffeeslag

    COFFEESLAG For Love & Lemons

    ReplyDelete