Monday, January 4, 2016

Case of the Mondays

Getting back into the swing of things after the holidays has been much more difficult than I had anticipated. Coming back home with a cold kind of slowed me down and now I am just trying to get everything organized again the way it was before we left.  

 Because of my lack of readjusting quickly, I am keeping things easy this Monday with a jean jacket over a slip dress. I have kind of been obsessing over slip dresses lately and found this silk one on sale at Free People over the weekend, so naturally I had to snag it. 

Also, I have been living in these slides practically since I've purchased them! I love how they go with an all black ensemble as easily as they do with browns & taupes.

The fur collar is something I picked up at a vintage store in LA a few years back. Fairly certain it is faux, but I linked some cute ones below for you as well! 

Hope you all had a lovely New Years and are enjoying the beginning of 2016 so far!

xx

[shop the look below]


2 comments:

  1. Loving the addition of the faux fur to the denim jacket. Definitely dresses up the outfit. Also loving those slides! H&M and Aska had a pair that I was lusting over last year.

    coffeeslag

    COFFEESLAG For Love & Lemons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress and how you styled it!! Super cute!!

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete