Monday, December 7, 2015

Uniform

I've been on the hunt for a great pair of vintage or vintage looking denim. Something made of a heavier denim, not too light (but not too dark either), and more of a straight leg than skinny. Until then, I am resorting to my favorite ripped jeans- sometimes you just have favorites

I hope you all had an amazing weekend! Mine was spent relaxing and getting organized a little bit because things have been so crazy over the holidays. I would consider this outfit somewhat of my current uniform- ripped jeans, black booties, blouse of some sort, topped off with a fab choker or skinny scarf and I am good to go! 


What's your current go-to outfit or 'uniform'?

xx

[shop the look below]


Neck Tie/Scarf- Natalie Chapman
Bracelets- Chandrah Beads


5 comments:

  1. Those heels are simply stunning!!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. God I adore Acne boots but they're that at that range where they're just a leeeeeeetle out of my price range haha. But Acne boots always have such a fun heel detail, I love the ones you got and you got it at such a great deal!!

    coffeeslag

    COFFEESLAG Crafted Taste Box

    ReplyDelete
  3. Acne boots are stunning and so chic, it looks fab on you! Casual yet really stylish outfit, I like it!

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The striped blouse is super nice. And the glasses, of course. I don't have an uniform, I like to rotate my outfits, don't have something similar to a uniform.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your Acne boots! such a good outfit.

    Mindy

    www.kindofluxe.com

    ReplyDelete