Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Last Minute Gift Guides

If you are anything like me, chances are you haven't completed all of your shopping yet. In the spirit of helping others, and myself, I put together a few gifts I feel are quite ah-mazing. I would pretty much love & adore anything off of the "for her" list and I think many girls would agree! The "for him" list, well I would just be super excited to buy my beau any and all of the gifts on there if I could!

Happy Shopping!


For Her 
**Click any image to shop**


For Him 
**Click any image to shop**

6 comments:

  1. Great guide! There really are some beautiful items featured, Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm the worst at buying gifts, thanks for the ideas!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, love those choices and especially ESPECIALLY that Alexander McQueen bag. I used to love skulls on everything! And I guess I still do haha. Love the mens choices too, especially that Stars Wars mug.

    coffeeslag

    COFFEESLAG Ditto Review

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks! That action camera looks cool!

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both clutches!! Great gift choices!!

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm wearing that Kate Spade necklace right now, and I'm loving all of your gifts. We have similiar tastes ;) I'm so glad I stumbled upon your blog as it's certainly lovely and lots of great fashion bits here xx, adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete