Sunday, December 20, 2015

Lace Up Flats Under $100

When you walk into work and someone asks if you own those shoes in every color...you know you have a problem. Well I guess it depends who is defining "problem", ha. Regardless, one of my favorite shoe trends of 2015 are these lace-up flats that I do perhaps own in multiple colors. However this is the perfect shoe of all you ladies who don't always want to rock heels but still want to feel stylish. Another plus to these shoes is that they are totally office approps but you could still wear them while not in an office and feel equally as chic.

Shop my favorites all under $100 right now! 

P.S. Here are a few quick tips to remember when styling these shoes:

1. They look best with skinny or straight leg pants that don't cover your foot too much. This gives the shoe some space to shine & really show off. Try a skinny "crop" style is you are short like me. My favorite jeans to pair my lace up flats with are these from Paige Denim

 2. You can wear them with skirts & tights during fall/winter months too! That will help to keep your legs a bit warmer.

 3. Also, if you are in a colder climate you can try layering a thin pair of dress socks underneath for some added pizazz and warmth - or try those no-show socks I mentioned a couple of posts back!


xx

3 comments:

  1. Haven't tried lace ups yet!! But, if I did, I would go with a simple black pair! Nice picks!!

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my pair during the Black Friday sales for about $40 I believe? Missguided did me right! xx, adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got my pair during the Black Friday sales for about $40 I believe? Missguided did me right! xx, adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete