Monday, December 28, 2015

Post Holiday Outfit Inspo

After Christmas has come & gone I am feeling the need to get some new outfit inspo. This outfit would be perfect for the post-holiday madness, for those times you just want to be comfortable while remaining stylish at the same time.

I am huge fan of always remaining as comfortable as possible- and believe it can be done without losing your sense of style completely! The key is to balance pieces that are structured with your more comfortable slouchy pieces. The look of the structured coat over the loose fitting top creates a super stylish silhouette. 

How are you guys staying comfortable this post-Christmas Monday?

xx

Shop this look here:

1 comment:

  1. Your style speaks to me soooo much haha. I would definitely wear everything you posted and I'm super in love with that Theory coat (although my wallet is not haha). I've had my eye on the Gucci Soho for a while and was debating buying one. The size is perfect, it's so roomy and holds a lot!

    coffeeslag

    COFFEESLAG New Year, New Coffeeslag

    ReplyDelete