Friday, October 30, 2015

//WHITE SNEAKERS//


Happy Friday everyone! We all know that nothing beats being comfortable, and when you can be comfortable and feel stylish- double win.
Check out some of my top white sneaker looks below for an understated way to style your outfit. I like to pair sneakers with something unexpected such as a maxi skirt, or flowy wide leg pants (for all you tall women out there). It helps give balance to your look, and for some who aren't quite comfortable with sneakers it is a nice way to add the element into your outfit without overwhelming you. Or, you can just throw on a pair of bf jeans and a chunky knit & call it a day.

xx

2 comments:

  1. I love the bunny ears and the Saint Laurent ones! I'm not really one to wear sneakers that often since I'm not that tall. I generally go for a short thick heel. I'm so jealous of the tall girls who rock the white sneakers!

    coffeeslag

    ReplyDelete
  2. classic white converse is a fab staple for every girls closet. i even like when they start to get a little dirty and dingy and worn in. Makes outfits look comfy and casual.

    www.westcoastwives.com

    ReplyDelete