Tuesday, October 20, 2015

//COATS COATS COATS//

photo: Alex Finch via Voguerunway.com

In the spirit of blaming Barneys for all of my bad shopping habits, I had to share with you the amazing sale they have going on right now- up to 65% off women’s coats at Barneys Warehouse online, eeeek!
In my humble opinion a good jacket or coat can really help to define your overall style & look. Whether you have more of a minimalist style and want to stick with a classic silhouette, or if you are a little edgier and have a bit of a moto jacket bad habit, they have covered all bases here! Click through to check out my top coat picks from the Barneys Warehouse Coat Sale.

3 comments:

  1. Great picks! I really like how stylish they look :)

    www.elavellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing selection of coats!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. She look's very nice. I recommended to fashion designer.

    ReplyDelete