Monday, October 26, 2015

//BLACK VELVET//

Black velvet. Enough said. I have always been kind of obsessed with velvet anything. Bodysuits, capes, couches, curtains, you name it. 
A natural pairing of one love with another, I felt that my ripped denim would add some edge to my look. In hindsight I would have lost most of the jewelry & the hat, but hey, I was having a bad hair day that day and am a sucker for all gold jewelry.

xx

Bodysuit- Reformation (sold out) Similar here
Bag- Celine
Shoes- Madewell
Hat- Nordstrom

5 comments:

  1. Magnifique, j'aime beaucoup !
    Kiss - Elodie

    http://www.luxetoutou.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this look. The lace upTops are my favourite trend! Need to get my hands on one :)

    xo


    www.fashionreservoir.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is seriously one of my fave looks on you! The combo of the deep V and the ripped jeans is basically rocker chic. Love it!

    coffeeslag

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing combo! Love the lace-up top~
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow.. you look stunning!

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete