Monday, November 2, 2015

// THE LBD //

November in Southern California calls for a LBD. When fall rolls around I love wearing an all black ensemble. As you have seen I am not against wearing all black in the summer either, but I guess it is more fitting now that it is fall/winter.

I added some patent booties & a felt hat to jazz up the textures so it wasn't all the same. I think an iced coffee and a bad-ass bag could have made my day a bit better, but hey, I had to work with what I had.

Shop my look below!

xx 

7 comments:

  1. you can never go wrong with a LBD , it a wardrobe essential ! love the look girl xx

    keelie xx

    http://keelieskloset.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hat!!! Love!! i love pairing LBD's with animal print shoes or handbag.

    www.westcoastwives.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That hat!!! Love!! i love pairing LBD's with animal print shoes or handbag.

    www.westcoastwives.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this LBD. It looks so effortless stylish on you xx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your style.The dress is beautiful. Gemma xx
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude, you're always rocking it, seriously! Love the Zara shoes, I was actually debating buying another pair that looked like that but in like a white/lighter color. It's so mod and funks up an all black outfit so well.

    coffeeslag

    COFFEESLAG An Afternoon with LAICALE

    ReplyDelete