Sunday, October 25, 2015

//Irresistible Me 8-in-1 Curling Wand//

The Irresistible Me Sapphire 8 in 1 curling wand has kind of been saving my life lately. I am in between hair lengths, styles, whatever you want to call it. I want to grow my hair out but it is so fine that it always seems to fall flat.

So, to combat the flatness I have pretty much been using this wand every day since I've received it -it has proven itself versatile and easy to use!

The handle itself is not attached to any wand pieces, that is because you get to choose from 8 different types of barrels! I have been sticking to the same few lately because I know and love the effect they create. The cool thing is though, as soon as I want to switch it up- I can. 

You can see the different barrels pictured below, and also you can see the blue hand with the little "lock" or "unlock" symbols- you simply rotate to lock in a barrel or let one loose.

You will notice I tend to roll my hair around the wand rather than laying it flat against the barrels- I do this because my hair is so fine and it adds an extra element of wave that I like without being too curly!

And I can't forget to mention that one of my favorite features of this wand is that the barrels ceramic & tourmaline infused meaning it is MUCH less likely they are going to damage my hair! And for all of you other ladies out there with fine hair, you know how important this is!

The last photo pictured is after I have had a chance to let it loosen for awhile, I tend to go for a more natural wave look. 

xx

The "lock" symbol you simply rotate to when you have the barrel you like inserted into the handle.

All 8 barrels picture here! I have been using the one in the bottom right hand corner the most!

It comes in this box with a leather like pouch inside which all of the attachments fit into nicely. This is awesome because it helps you stay organized!

Curling with the wand I use the most! You can see how I mentioned I wrap my hair vs. laying it flat onto the wand!

This attachment is the coolest!! It creates an awesome wave/curl- I will be uploading photos of this one soon!

Afterwards - oh and I flipped it over to the side after curling it this day so that is why you might be getting an '80's vibe from me here!

The final product in action- loose waves!


Shop the Irresistible Me Sapphire 8-in-1 wand here: SAPPHIRE CURLING WANG 



No comments:

Post a Comment