Wednesday, October 14, 2015

//SUEDE//

Suede has been a huge trend the past few seasons and this fall it is stronger than ever. It plays into the 60's-70's trends as many pieces from that era are done in suede.

I purchased these OTK boots last fall with a little hesitation because for one, I am 5 feet & 2 inches tall, and they weren't exactly what I like to call inexpensive. I guess taking chances pays off because I have been in love since I've purchased these. They kind of go with anything; dresses, skirts, skinnies, etc. I had fun wearing them with a little floral dress & topping it off with a suede fringe jacket.

Moral of the story...give something new a try this season! It might just help you take your wardrobe to the next level.

xx




Dress- Myne LA 
Jacket- All Saints
Sunglasses- Celine 'New Audrey'

2 comments:

  1. Amazing look!! Those boots are so perfect with that cute dress!!

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, I love your dress!!

    Second, I've been debating sooo much on getting the highland vs the lowland! I don't wear heels that much anymore but I love the way the highland looks on, enough that I'd maybe just wear it all the time haha. But they are definitely a nice investment piece. And PERFECT for fall.

    coffeeslag

    ReplyDelete