Thursday, October 22, 2015

//COLOR OF FALL//



Although, I am currently crushing on an all white or off-white look for fall, I really tend to wear black, black, & more black during these cooler months. I tried to break up the monotony a bit by adding a little color with the blouse and a snake print shoe.

I tied up the front ends of the blouse to give it a more fitted look but it is also fun to tie up just one side or leave it long & throw a belt on over it. So many options!


Speaking of options, I had some fun with these stackable rings by Love Tatum by mixing and matching a few different colors which is a great way to spice up a simple outfit.

xx

Bracelet, black necklace, & all rings- Love Tatum
Bag- Chloe
Blouse- Equipment
Watch- Larsson & Jennings
Jeans- Topshop
Sunglasses- Rayban
Shoes- Zara (old), similar here

4 comments:

  1. I love the post so much! Have a wonderful weekend:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tend to wear black in colder months too and hardly go for the lighter colours. I like your outfit and accessories, everything is so pretty!

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post. Especially because ALL I Wear is Black...and maybe grey here and there :P

    Love the look and the gold accessories!!


    www.fashionreservoir.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great styling!! the chloe bag is the cherry on top!

    www.westcoastwives.com

    ReplyDelete