Friday, October 16, 2015

//STAPLES//

Staples. As in wardrobe staples, not the office supply store...As I refine my wardrobe I am trying to keep a closet full of classic pieces that I can mix and match.

Pieces that allow me to incorporate season trends while keeping it classic. The skinny scarf is a great example. If you have been following street style lately, chances are you have been seeing these bad boys popping up everywhere. I think it is a fun alternative to the square silk scarves we are seeing as this one adds a different element to your outfit. You can play with it by adding another loop like I did in the first photo or just keep it long for a more traditional take on the look.

xx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful look! That leather jacket looks good!

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete