Sunday, February 22, 2015

| O L D I E S |


Staying true to my vintage-loving roots, this jacket is a vintage piece I picked up about 6 years ago now. It is one of those pieces that has been a mainstay in my wardrobe each Winter season. Although in southern California we don't need to bundle up all too heavily, this keeps me just warm enough on those chilly nights we get from December-February. 

Seeing grommets throughout NYFW and now into LFW inspired me to pull out this old Marc by Marc Jacobs bucket bag. I remember when I bought it- I think it was my first purchase ever from Barneys. I was on cloud nine. It has actually held up over the years, although it is as heavy as it looks with all of those studs.

All in all this outfit is a mismatch of old and new pieces from my wardrobe. I feel comfortable yet chic which is ultimately my life's goal with dressing.

x








Jacket- Vintage
Shoes-Manolo Blahnik (Similar)
T-Shirt- Forever 21
Bag- Marc by Marc Jacobs

4 comments:

  1. Love the fur coat. It looks great!
    Wonderful outfit. Casual but chic!
    http://www.alinasays.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super chic outfit! Love your heels!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the coat and the bag. Amazing look!

    www.FemmenineNY.com

    ReplyDelete