Sunday, February 15, 2015

| B U R G U N D Y |


Burgundy...kind of a color I have been obsessing over lately- and not just for my beverage of choice.
I grabbed this comfy Zara sweater dress during their sale a couple of weeks back. I actually own in the black color as well but recently cut it off to wear it as a shirt rather than a dress. I suspect I will end up doing the same thing with this one. I tend not wear this length or shape very often, and when I do I am not too sure how I feel about it. Maybe raising it a couple of inches would help, it kind of hits at that funny spot on your legs. Nonetheless I wore it, and I felt comfortable which is always a huge plus. Oh, and it was $15.99 so that didn't hurt either.

 

Dress- Zara/ Similar here
Shoes- TopShop
Sunglasses- Chloe
Bracelet-Madewell

x


10 comments:

  1. Love the burgundy with the nudes!!

    xx Ksenia


    www.kseniasles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this look! The dress, the bag of course, and great shoes!
    Stunning!

    www.nissimendes.ch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Length looks great though!!

    -coffeeslag

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an amazing dress! Love the color!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit! I so want that bag <3
    -Kelsey
    hharlequin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you styled the dress with the light colored accessories

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a chic look!

    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Actually I think the length of your dress is great, I like how you styled it! Looking wonderful! :)

    Recently I have started as a guest designer for a famous bag brand and my first design of a belt bag is out! <3 I would love to hear what you think about it! :)
    Hope to see you soon on my blog
    www.beneaththecoat.com
    Bloglovin
    Facebook :)

    Kisses from Zurich,
    K

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOOOOOOVE YOUR DRESS! aaaahg! Love everything about the look.

    ReplyDelete