Saturday, February 7, 2015

| B O R R O W E D |



For me there is something thrilling about finding a vintage piece of clothing and bringing new life to it. I light up whenever I walk into an antique, vintage, or thrift store. Something about the hunt I guess. I could sift through old things all day just to find the one item that speaks to me.

Recently my boyfriend and I were going through some of our old things and he held up this amazing camel sweater and asked if he should keep it. Should he? Uh no- give it to me! I knew the moment I saw it that this sweater would be the perfect baggy sweater to pair with leather pants, boyfriend jeans, or even just lounging around the house. I really don’t want to take this sweater off and I opted to dress it up last night by pairing it with some faux-leather pants, vintage fur, and strappy sandals.

And before I leave you guys I can’t forget to mention the bag, which is also a new vintage score. I recently purchased this as an early birthday gift to myself and could not be more ecstatic. In all honesty, this is my very first Chanel bag- ever. And it just so happens to be about as old as me. Looks like we were made for each other!

x









Shop this look:

Shoes- Zara 
Pants- BLANKNYC
Sunglasses- Wildfox

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous look and absolutely loving the vintage chanel! Camel is a beautiful colour on you hun.

    Just followed you via bloglovin and hope you'll do the same for me :)

    Helen xx
    http://CH1K.com

    PS. Don't forget to enter my Daniel Wellington Giveaway
    http://ch1k.com/giveaway/daniel-wellington-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this Outfit.
    Exactly my Gusto :-)

    www.nissimendes.ch

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I'm obsessed with that collar, so cool xx

    http://www.itssuperfashion.com/2015/02/vday-picks/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady!! Just spotted these on the runway at NYFW too - everything comes back around it seems! x

      Delete
  4. The sweater is lovely. A boyfriend's wardrobe can be a gold mine sometimes. I borrow my boyfriend's clothes too, especially when I'm having one of those days of 'ugh I have nothing to wear' :))
    The Chanel bag is beautiful. Classic.
    xoxo,
    Alina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Alina! I think you are right - I am contemplating searching for other goodies ;)

    ReplyDelete