Wednesday, February 4, 2015

BACK TO BLACK



 What's to be said for the perfect leather jacket? Quite a lot it seems! 

I purchased this leather jacket just a couple of months back and have already worn it more times than I can count. It goes effortlessly with a t-shirt and jeans or can be thrown over a slinky dress or romper to give more of an edgy vibe.

Purchasing an actual real leather jacket has been something I have been wanting to do for a few seasons now. However, it seemed easy enough to buy a faux version each time a cute one popped up at Zara - anyone remember that baby blue gem last season?

Needless to say I've finally scored the real deal, probably much later in life than many of you, and let me tell you - it feels great!

What item have you been waiting (a decade) to splurge on?





x

Jacket- All Saints
Necklace- Free People
Shoes- Zara-Similar
Sunnies- Celine


8 comments:

  1. I don't know if I've been waiting for a decade but I've been wanting to invest in an Acne leather jacket and the Chloe studded boots.

    The leather jacket looks great on you hun! Great look!

    Thanks for sharing this! Would love if you could drop by CH1K.com as I am running a Daniel Wellington Giveaway!

    http://ch1k.com/giveaway/daniel-wellington-giveaway/

    Helen xx
    http://CH1K.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen! I know right?! I am seriously considering the Chloe studded booties :) haha we will see though. They just seem to be good for any season! Going to your site now!! Thanks babe xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit, especially that jacket!!

    Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These boots are awesome! Cool black outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this whole outfit. That jacket and those boots are amazing.

    Katie
    http://www.theaisleofstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! All black is always so fresh! Absolutely love this look.

    xo A
    www.curatedbyamy.com

    ReplyDelete