Monday, August 22, 2016

Flowy

Loving flowy tops lately! Ha, I seriously always have but now even more that I am pregnant. Somedays I love showing off the bump in a snug fitting dress or top and other days I love the look of a flowy top or dress. This top is perfect for me because it is non-maternity so I will be able to wear it during my pregnancy as well as after!

Today marks 23 weeks pregnant! I can't believe it - I am more than halfway there! It is so surreal to think we will have a new family member in less than 4 months! I am starting to plan and decorate his nursery which has been so exciting! Just so many things to do still! Hope you all have a lovely week!

xx

[shop the post below!]

Top: Dezzal | Jeans: Citizens of Humanity (non-maternity version here) | Bag: Proenza Schouler | Sunglasses: Illesteva (via Ditto.com - sign up for a free month of endless eyewear with code 'blameitonbarneys') | Ring: Love Tatum | Shoes: Prabal Gurung for Target (Similar Here)


9 comments:

  1. It fits you so well! Cant't tell if you are pregnant or not! I love this top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This flowy top looks beautiful, I love the colourful details on it and as you said good thing is you can wear it after pregnancy too :) I hope all is going well with your pregnancy, take care! x

    Ela BellaWorld

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Love this top btw

    www.moorehisstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That top is so pretty!


    http://www.thequinoxfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing ootd!
    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing top! Love this look!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This look is stunning! I love the top :)

    http://nikoleannj.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete