Friday, August 19, 2016

London Photo Diary


The cutest Pink Door snapped in Notting Hill, London







We got back from London last week and I already missing it so much! There was seriously SO much to do and see there. I thought I would get bored after a week and want to go somewhere new but there are just so many amazing areas to explore. One of my favorite things to do was to walk around and explore the different neighborhoods and see all of the amazing architecture that the city has to offer. Scroll through to check out some pictures I snapped while there! 

xx
The cutest cappuccino served at Farm Girl in Notting Hill

The Shard shot from across the river
View of the Thames River from near our hotel
Panoramic view of the Tower Bridge
The cutest flower stands all over London! This one was outside Liberty Department Store
The yummiest gelato from Amorino Gelato!
View of the London Eye from our hotel room at the Mondrian London
Bath Abbey in Bath UK
Shot of the ancient bath houses in Bath UK
Another of Bath Abbey
Night time view of the city across the Thames
The Marble Arch shot from our cab ride!
Some nights called for room service at the Hyatt Churchill London
The cutest shop corners in London!
Exploring the mews in Marylebone London
I feel like I could just live here!
More of the cutest houses in Marylebone
Mirror selfie from our room at the Hyatt Churchill London / 21 weeks pregnant here!
Flower stands are everywhere in London! This one is from Borough Market
I couldn't resist this yellow door!
In front of the Tower Bridge!
My 22 week baby bump before heading out to Bath UK for the day. Taken at our hotel the Mondrian London.
Stopped in the Tate Modern museum to see some art. This Picasso caught my attention!
Loved the decor at our hotel | The Mondrian London
Notting Hill was my favorite neighborhood in London!
Adore this stoop in Notting hill!
We got our little man his first overseas souvenir!
The Tower of London!
More Flowers! I love hydrangeas!
Thought this guy was adorable! You can have him type of any type of poem, you pick the theme!
View from above of my 22 week baby bump! Wearing my favorite cuff from Love Tatum!
I HAD to get this picture! 5 red phone booths in a row at Covent Garden. So classic London!
Ahh more flower stands in Notting Hill!
Out and about in Marylebone!
Painting of Anna Wintour at the Portrait Gallery
One of Princess Diana also at the Portrait Gallery
Shot of the quaint London Streets!

1 comment:

  1. London is one of my favourite cities, I've been there a few times and I want to visit again! It looks like you visited quite a few places, I hope you had a great time! x

    Ela BellaWorld

    ReplyDelete