Friday, August 26, 2016

Nursery Inspiration


It's about that time! I am finally starting to pick out the pieces I want to include in the nursery - only 4 months until our little bundle of joy arrives, and I am getting more excited by the minute! I decided I wanted to do something clean, bright, and of course - white. Something where our little man can rest in peace and who am I kidding?! Somewhere I enjoy to be as well! I am really not into creating a "theme" for the nursery but if I had to choose I would say simple modern with a touch of rustic. I am planning on doing white furniture with gray bedding and pops of blue throughout. Shop my collage above or some of my other favorite nursery pieces below! 

xx

3 comments:

  1. so many cute pieces. I would even want some of these for my own room lol

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think I love them all but the chair stands out! Love it! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are an inspiration for me! I love every item here!

    ReplyDelete