Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Fall’s Most Wanted | Black Boots


Fall is finally almost upon us and one of fall’s most wanted staples this year (and every year really, right?!) is a great pair of little black booties. For me, I look for something that won’t break the bank – especially these days with a little babe on the way. And something that will be versatile. I want to know if I can wear these booties with black skinny jeans, cut off shorts, little dresses, blue jeans, and more? If the answer is yes I know I am on the right track. Another thing I personally look for is comfort. I tend to go for more of a Chelsea Boot which usually is designed with a lower heel so that I can wear them all day long and multiple days in a row without having to bandage up my feet afterwards. I’ve done the leg work and narrowed down the best options in stores right now. Click below to shop! 
xx

3 comments:

  1. I love this collection of boots for fall. Love your selection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ทํานายฝัน แบบไหน เล่นสล็อต แล้วปัง วันนี้เรามาดูกันว่า ฝันแบบไหนสื่อถึงอะไร แล้วฝันแบบไหนเกี่ยวกับดวงกับโชคเพื่อจะได้มาเล่น pg slot ของเราจะได้แตกดีเผื่อจะเป็นทางในการเสริมความมั่นใจ

    ReplyDelete
  3. xoxclub slot เป็นเว็บไซต์เกมสล็อตออนไลน์ที่มีความนิยมในประเทศไทย และเป็นที่รู้จักกันดีในวงการพนันออนไลน์ PGSLOT สล็อต มีการดำเนินการโดยบริษัท

    ReplyDelete