Thursday, November 19, 2015

//BUNDLED UP//

This scarf is literally eating my head and I love it! I have been bundling up in huge oversized knits lately and remaining oh-so comfortable.

This huge scarf is via Forever 21 which was an excellent steal. Although I am now lusting over the I love Mr. Mittens knits that are just absolutely beautiful! I've also considered bringing out my old crochet needles from way back when and seeing if I still remember how to do it. So as you can see I am knit obsessed right now and want to just cover myself in a huge knit blanket and call it a poncho.

What's your go-to fall knit?

xx

Shop the look below



4 comments:

  1. I love hiding in scarves!!! those OTK boots are swoon worthy!!!

    www.westcoastwives.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love huge scarfs for this time of the year!
    lunjasky.wordpress.com
    Lunjasky bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. So chic!! I love that bag!!

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the jacket!!! You look amazing!
    Freddie Mercury Concert Jacket

    ReplyDelete