Friday, September 25, 2015

// FALL TRANSITION //

Fall transition- SoCal Style. Fall is officially here & I couldn't be happier! We are still lingering around in the upper 80's and 90's but there is hope for cooler temperatures yet! 

So excited that I had to throw this amazing wool vest over a white t-shirt and some ripped jeans. It adds a nice element of "fall style" to my outfit without melting me like some of my other jackets might do right now. Oh and staying true to my personal promise I am venturing out in heels more- loves these bad boys and they are surprisingly not un-comfortable.

Vest is from New York based, Few Moda and if you haven't checked them out yet, get to it: FEW MODA. Their new arrivals section is KILLING me right now [insert cry face emoji] - you'll see exactly what I mean! 

[shop the look below]


Vest- Few Moda
Jeans- Topshop
Shoes-Aldo
T-Shirt- Madewell
Bag- Leoluca
Ring- Love Tatum
Sunglasses- Celine New Audrey

7 comments:

  1. Vest looks really pretty, you can combine it with many things. I like your outfit!

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and so stylish!! Love the vest!!

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come to www.shopfewmoda.com to buy all FEW MODA goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! I love the heels! If you want to follow each other, let me know in comment on my blog. x

    Fashion Spell

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the outfit, so stylish! Those heels are totally awesome. =)

    Following on bloglovin' <3

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the minimalist style and color of the vest. It's beautiful!
    Great outfit!
    xo,
    Alina
    alinasays.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the grey vest! I bought one a few weeks ago but it was still way too hot to wear it in NYC. But now that the weather is cooling down, it's perfect.

    (The shoes are super hot too!)

    COFFEESLAG What's In My Bag

    ReplyDelete