Monday, September 28, 2015

// THAT VINTAGE FEELING //

I'm kind of a sucker for anything vintage and denim is no exception. Also, I've kind of been bucking this "mom-jean" thing with a certain level of understanding- I mean come on, not the most flattering thing. But I'll try anything once, or twice if I'm feeling risky.

Love me some denim so these kind of had my heart, even though they give you a big ol' butt (my bf says they make your butt disappear?! haha) it's just one of those things you rock not to look good for a man, or your friend, or even yourself really. You rock it because you like it, it's different (definitely different), and if you're like me, it just gives you that vintage vibe you love.

xx

[shop the look below]


Jeans- Vintage Levis Via The Vintage Twin in NYC / Similar here
Shoes- Zara (old)/ Similar here

3 comments:

  1. That's a pretty bag! I like the look!

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally get it! Wearing something that's maybe not so flattering but still wearing it because it makes you feel so good. I think if it makes me happy, I can wear it cause my happiness will beautify the look :D
    The jeans are awesome. I love the color and they look great on you. You definitely rocked them!
    xoxo
    Alina
    alinasays.com

    ReplyDelete