Sunday, September 6, 2015

Step Into Fall | Labor Day (shoe) Sales!

Hope you are all enjoying your Labor Day weekend! I have come to realize that you can take almost any outfit to the next level with the right pair of shoes.

That's why I decided to focus on all the bad-ass shoes that are on sale right now. Find my picks below that will take your Fall wardrobe to the next level.

 Loeffler Randall Ambra Lace-Up Flat 20% off with code SPLASH20 at Azalea

I recently purchased these flats and let me tell you- I am in love! I have found they are super easy to wear either with an all black ensemble or adding a little flare to jeans & a T.

Anine Bing boots with silver studs- 20% off with code SPLASH20 at Azalea

This is a major no-brainer! What a perfect time to snag a pair of booties you have been eyeing for seasons now! This style will pair great with cut-off shorts for the warmer days we still have, and they will transition nicely into fall by pairing with your leather skinnies or ripped up jeans.


Givenchy Leopard-Print Calf Hair City Sandal- $537.00 (Originally $1,195)


GAH. Kinda in love here. Not that many sizes left but if they have yours I am jealous! The print may be a little much for everyone, but if you pair these with a simple outfit they will stand out in the right way!




These look comfy & practical! I am in love with croc-embossed anything for this fall and these boots are no exception!


I've been in love with these since they cam out, and now they are on sale- eeeek! These are going to be your go-to for your Saturday & Sunday strolls to the market or running errands in style.


Isabel Marant Lelie Lace-Up Sandals- $350 (Originally $1,060)

LOVE. I mean I really love these. A sure fire way to add a little sex appeal to any outfit. These would be amazing with a light colored skinny jean with rips, a thin white t, and a jacket or blazer thrown over top. 

Givenchy Monk-Strap Ankle Boots- $742 (Originally $1,650)

A pointy toe, low heeled, black bootie. STAPLE. We all need this style of shoe in our wardrobe. Trust me you will wear these all Winter long.



And last but not least. My favorite Marant booties. A little heel, a little suede, a little leather, add grommets & boom! When I see these I still have regret selling my H&M X Isabel Marant fringe booties on eBay a couple years back....Now I guess I can make up for that with these babies!




2 comments:

  1. The Anine Bing Charlie boots have been on my radar all summer and I"m dying to have them as a fall boot! Too bad I missed that sale, it would have been perfect. The Giuseppe croc boots are gorgeous also but I feel like there are so many knock off copies of that shoe (like Forever 21 or H&M).

    coffeeslag

    COFFEESLAG 06/26/15

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Isabel marant suede pair!! I've been browsing through your blog, your style is perfect!

    crownonoxford.blogspot.com (Would absolutely love it if you took a sneaky peek :P)

    ReplyDelete