Monday, September 14, 2015

| STRIPES |


This season I am all about trying new things. Well, trying to try new things I guess you could say.


Normally I wear very flowy clothing, that I can breathe in, move around in, etc. One of the reasons is I prefer the look, and to be honest I prefer being comfortable. That is why you will often find me, all at 5'2" tall, in flat shoes or something with a small heel at least. I am really trying to venture out and wear more heels (because I really really love them, just love being comfortable too!). I have found I have been saying this for awhile now and always seem to opt back to my flats...but maybe, just maybe, this coming fall you will catch me in some rad heels. For now, though these lace-up flats via top-shop are getting the job done quite well.

xx

[shop the look below]


Shoes- Topshop & similar here
Dress- Azalea
Jacket- Zara [similar here]
Bag- Proenza Schouler
Watch- Christian Paul
Sunnies- Ray-Ban

4 comments:

  1. Lovely look, i think I already saw it on your instagram. I love your dress and the chambray shirt you added
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you tied the denim around the waist, adds a fun level of quirk to the outfit.

    I'm also trying to venture out in heels more. I like all the thick heeled boots that are coming out for Fall so that may be my starting point haha.

    coffeeslag

    COFFEESLAG A Beautiful Mess July Review

    ReplyDelete
  3. I often prefer being comfortable too. This look is lovely - both comfortable and fashionable. Love the horizontal strips - perfect for a day near the water.

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like stripes, I think they look so pretty! You look pretty x

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete