Monday, March 16, 2015

| V I N T A G E . L O V E |

 Inspired by some of my favorite street style looks from Paris Fashion Week- Fashion month really, but Paris happens to be my favorite of the four fashion weeks - today I decide to pair a vintage tweed jacket with heels, torn jeans, and of course- my trusty turtleneck.

This one is especially great though because it is tissue-thin and oh so comfortable. I seriously think I own this turtleneck in 5 colors- oops! Anyhow they were on sale over the weekend for close to $20 so I couldn't really resist.

As some of you may know by now, I am an avid vintage lover and shopper. Sometimes I find myself knee deep at a thrift store looking for something special. Of course, it is nice when someone does the leg work for you and you can just shop from an actual vintage store, but I think the hunt is part of the fun for me. I saw this jacket and immediately knew I had to have it. Although I picture it on some cute lil old lady, I can also see it on the Chanel runway (I know- thats a stretch). I normally don't really care for the color pink but thought it was a perfect way to transition into spring- with some color!
x

[shop this look below] 





Jeans- Zara (Similar Here)
Top- J.Crew
Sunglasses- Ray-Ban
Bag- Vintage Chanel (Similar Here)
Drusy Ring- Love Tatum
Jacket- Vintage (Similar Here)
Scarf as Belt- Vintage

12 comments:

  1. In love with this pink jacket! Such a beautiful look!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that jacket so much <3

    Liz
    Http://lizzieinlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautiful jacket! I can see it more on a runway than on a lil old lady:) Looks fabulous on you! xo
    http://www.alinasays.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this jacket. It's so great and I swear you can pair anything with vintage Chanel and it looks great :)

    FemmenineNY.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. AH!!! I'm totally in LOVE with this look. Looking so lovely as per usual! Just beautiful.

    XO A
    www.curatedbyamy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty outfit! Love the vintage jacket!!

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that blazer...gorgeous and chic outfit!

    www.eager4fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you used the scarf. I definitely would wear this.

    www.ColorMeLimitlessly.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look xo That jacket is so rad!

    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your jacket, so cool :)

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing Combo!! You look so beautiful
    ♥ Nissi
    www.nissimendes.ch

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this outfit, i'm a massive fan of boyfriend jeans.
    www.estxnoir.com

    ReplyDelete