Monday, March 2, 2015

| Monday's Must-haves |



Curating my top-picks via some of my favorite sites is a past time that I have decided I would love to start sharing with my readers! This week you can see I am kind of onto a theme- white, black, & silver, with a pop of red! And with Spring in the air (for some of us!) what better way to kick-start the season than shopping for sandals, sunnies, & breezy scarves!
I usually shy away from red in my clothing for some reason (maybe it doesn't suite my skin tone) either way I have always been a fan of a good red bag or red lip. Click the links to shop this weeks picks below!

x


4 comments:

  1. I love that red Gucci bag!! Such a classic piece!

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it fabulous!? I am dying over that huge tassel on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The star scarf fits my bandana love right now! Perfekt

    http://ingridandnaomi.blogspot.de/2015/04/kurzurlaub.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful collection of fashionable dress accessories for spring dress . Beautiful dress looking very amazing and cute. The color and design are really appreciable. There is a myriad of options to choose from; we compiled a few of our favorites below Leather Chain Sandals, Skull Ring,Skirt Scarf,and Sunglasses in Black.Thank you very much...

    ReplyDelete