Thursday, January 29, 2015

C O F F E E | S N A K E S K I N | L E A T H E R










So...this is how we dress in Southern California during our "winter" months. 
Crop top ✔  Leather skirt ✔  Wool coat ✔

This entire outfit is brought to you by the lovely ZĂ©line, or should I just say with the exception of the turtleneck crop my outfit is made up of new & old Zara items. I purchased this coat before heading back East for the holidays and it has truly been my go-to in frigid cold and semi-cool weather alike. And the shoes to me are reminiscent of a pair of Aquazzura shoes I have been eyeing as of late- only I still want those shoes too!

How do you guys dress for your Winter weather? 

xx

Coat- Zara (Similar here)
Heels- Zara
Skirt- Zara
Crop Turtleneck- American Apparel
Sunglasses- Rayban

7 comments:

  1. I never knew I'd lust after a white coat, but gee whiz. It's like a clean slate; you can wear anything with it.

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your white coat. But, i would have to add boots and warm layers!

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes though!! So amazing.
    www.jfrances.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes though!! So amazing.
    www.jfrances.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such an LA outfit haha. I obviously wouldn't be able to wear that in London anytime soon but it definitely is great inspiration!

    xx Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW... so beautiful outfit you have

    Love your White Coat and your Sandels

    Checkout my blog - https://fashiontrendsandtipsblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete