Thursday, January 15, 2015

Pre-Fall 2015 Favorites

ACNE STUDIOS

GIVENCHY


PROENZA SCHOULER

ROCHAS



STELLA MCCARTNEY




TIBI

VALENTINO




My top picks from Pre-Fall 2015 are above and I am finding it hard not to be excited for this season- yes already! We haven't even finished Winter yet and I'm already dreaming up outfits for next October! I've always been one for the Fall/Winter seasons over Spring/Summer. Whatever makes you happy...right?

Out of all of the above images my favorite pieces are the purple Acne Studios beanie, those Stella McCartney shoes, and basically every thing Valentino. From the printed flower child dresses to the structure cape-coat and that beaded gown (red-carpet piece for sure), Valentino definitely ranks in as my favorite designer for Pre-Fall '15.

Some trends that really stood out to me while reviewing the Pre-Fall shows are the colors burgundy & camel paired with pastels such as light purple, blue, etc. A little bit of the 60's & 70's vibe still hanging around, and oxfords are definitely not going anywhere ladies- prepare to remain comfortable.

Which designer was your favorite from Pre-Fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment