Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Accessorizing for Fall



It’s that time of year when we start slowly easing into fall. Pumpkin spice everything (+ everywhere!), cute bomber jackets, suede boots, and cooler weather! I am having fun creating new ways to style my 25 week baby bump, but I am not going to lie – sometimes it is really challenging! I am used to throwing on my ripped skinny jeans and a huge chunky knit for fall. Somehow I just don’t see myself squeezing into those same skinny jeans this year ;) Although I am seriously DYING to get my little paws on this pair by Lovers + Friends. I am considering buying them to have for post baby – they can be like my motivation to get my pre-pregnancy body back asap. Good idea, right?!

Because fitting into all of my normal clothes isn’t something that is going to happen right now, I love dressing up simple outfits with fun accessories. My dress is non-maternity and under $60, such a great deal – it also comes in a deep burgundy color, perfect for fall! Also, as you can see my choker obsession is still going strong! I have been obsessing over this one in my post – anything with onyx and gold and I am game!

Oh, and I can't forget - one of my favorite ways to accessorize now that I am pregnant is with an ORGANIC Spray Tan! Yes, I said ORGANIC. I am super careful about what I put on my body now that I am pregnant and love that I can get a glow and keep it organic at the same time. For my local babes – Blush Tan in La Jolla offers this service and I have seriously been obsessed. It is the perfect way to make me feel just a little bit better on those days I am feeling especially pasty (if ya know what I mean?!). Check ‘em out and give them code ‘BLAMEITONBARNEYS20’ to get 20% off your spray tan – you won’t regret it! 
 
Hope you are all getting through the week okay, only 2 more days till the weekend!

xx

Dress: Nordstrom | Shoes: Pour La Victoire | Sunglasses: Illesteva | Bomber Jacket: Azalea | Bag: Proenza Schouler | Watch: Larsson & Jennings | Choker: Taylor Kenney

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the baby! You really don't look 25 weeks! I love how your styling your bump though! Still rocking it!

    Isobel x

    New post: http://fashionistachic14.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/travel-countryside-picnic-ft-trendz.html?m=1
    Insta: https://www.instagram.com/isobelceline/
    Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/isobelceline
    New Video: https://youtu.be/lmIAtkoZbFU
    Bloglovin : https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/fashionista-chic-12984939

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Love the dress! Love this simple cool style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. สล็อต PGSLOTแตกง่าย เล่นง่ายได้เงินจริงผู้ให้บริการเกมสล็อต pg slot ออนไลน์บนโทรศัพท์เคลื่อนที่ที่มีเกมนานาประการให้เลือก เป็นเกมรูปแบบใหม่ที่ทำเงินให้ผู้เล่นได้เงินจริง 

    ReplyDelete