Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Beauty Favorites | Mr. B's Necessities

https://www.instagram.com/blameitonbarneys/

Some of my favorite beauty products right now are ones that are made of all natural ingredients. I know I have done posts on it previously, but the more I use products made of ingredients I can actually pronounce the more excited I get. Especially when they actually work! I recently found out about a local brand called Mr. B’s Necessities based out of Oceanside, CA – a husband and wife team who create products made of all natural ingredients. Doesn’t get much better than that!

I’ve been using a few of their products over the past few weeks and am hooked. Read about my current favorites below:

Rose Facial Mist & Toner – I’ve found it especially important to take care of my skin now that I am pregnant. With all of the hormonal changes it is hard to figure out what works and what doesn’t. I use this each day after I wash my face and before I moisturize. It feels super refreshing, smells great, and tones my skin. Sometimes I even spray it on my face throughout the day as a little hydration pick-me-up!

All Natural Deodorant – Ah, the great debate of all natural deodorants. Some love ‘em, some hate ‘em. I used to be on the fence and more of the hate ‘em type of person. A little TMI but I feel like I sweat, a lot! I have always loaded on my Secret or Degree as to stop the sweat from coming. As I have gotten older I have started to realize our bodies are made to sweat and if you are constantly plugging up the pores that are made to rid our bodies of toxins then we are just causing a whole slew of other problems. I’ve used it all from straight baking soda to the crystal deodorant and am usually a little skeptical on how they will work. I have found I really love this one! Yes, you still are going to sweat more than you would if you are layering on the Secret, but you don’t smell and you really don’t sweat all that much after you let your body adjust naturally. Also, just a heads up  - this deodorant is hard so you have to wet the top a bit prior to applying!

Lavender Tea Tree Charcoal Soap – I feel like someone was holding out on us with the use of charcoal in beauty products for the past decade or so! Recently I have seen it used in so many skincare products and that is because it works wonders! Charcoal helps detoxify the skin by bringing all that gunk underneath up to the surface. Also, if you aren’t familiar with Tea Tree oil you should makes friends, fast! Tea tree oil has antimicrobial, antibacterial, and antifungal properties – so in short, it helps with acne and breakouts. I love that this soap contains some of my favorite ingredients including Lavender which gives it such a good smell and soothing properties!

Check them out online at MrBsNecessities.com or check their list of stockists to see if they are in store near you!

xx

7 comments:

  1. I love natural products, they presented those who think they are right. I will test them at the earliest possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. slot asia เป็นต้นแบบเกม เว็บไซต์สล็อต สล็อตออนไลน์ ยอดนิยมแล้วก็เป็นที่พึงพอใจอย่างยิ่งสำหรับผู้เล่นเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ในช่วงเวลานี้ด้วยแบบเกม พีจี เป็นเกมที่เล่นได้ง่ายๆ

    ReplyDelete
  3. เว็บ เกม สล็อต เว็บไซต์ตรงไม่ผ่านเอเย่นต์ไม่มีอย่างต่ำ pgslot ครบจบในเว็บไซต์เดียว จะต้องเข้ามา ทดลองเล่นมองสักหนึ่งครั้ง แตกหนักแจกเงินรางวัลให้จริง มีทุกค่ายใหญ่ๆมากมาย

    ReplyDelete
  4. pg โบนัส เกมทุกเกมเป็นสล็อตเว็บไซต์ตรง ไม่ผ่านเอเย่นต์หมด พีจี เล่นได้โดยสวัสดิภาพ เบิกเงินได้จริงแน่ๆ บริหารด้วยคณะทำงานมือโปร วันนี้ทางพวกเรามีสิทธิพิเศษให้กับสมาชิกใหม่

    ReplyDelete
  5. singhanoi สิงหาน้อยเป็นแมลงประเภทหนึ่งที่มีชื่อวิทยาศา “Dendrobates tinctorius” หรือในภาษาไทยเรียกว่า PG SLOT ซึ่งเป็นสัตว์ตัวเล็กที่อยู่ในวงศ์สิงหาความนิยม

    ReplyDelete
  6. pg slot pacman มาใหม่ไม่นานแต่ว่าไปสู่การเล่นติดอันดับมาแรง pg slot ส่วนของการเล่นเกมออนไลน์ได้เงินจริง จะต้องตรงนี้เลยที่มาในขั้นแรกไม่แพ้ผู้ใดจากจำต้องเชื่อถือการออกแบบ

    ReplyDelete
  7. สุดยอดเว็บ Thai PG Slot ในปัจจุบัน ฉันไม่มีสล็อต PG ไทยอยู่ในคลังข้อมูลของฉัน แต่คุณสามารถตรวจสอบเว็บไซต์หรือแพลตฟอร์มออนไลน์ต่าง ๆ ที่มีการเสนอเกม PG

    ReplyDelete