Saturday, September 10, 2016

Trending Now: Blush Tones

fall-trends-blush-tones

Alright, so I know it's fall and all. I am supposed to be into all the maroon, navy, and olive colors that are being seen everywhere I look. But no. For some reason the trend I am drawn to the most right now is BLUSH. Blush everything! Maybe I am a little late on the bandwagon? I mean, yeah, it is a great color for spring and summer - but something about this shade just has a hold on me right now. That Mansur Gavriel bag above - ugh! Too good. Shop some of my favorite blush moments below!

xx 

10 comments:

  1. This pastel pink is so adorable!


    http://www.thequinoxfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your selection! Love the pastel pink! it's so feminine , great to add a subtle sweet touch to any look!

    Vanessa, xo!

    http://thefashionstatement.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally obsessed with this blush tone trend. Love all your picks!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blush is actually beautiful transitional colour and these pieces are gorgeous, no wonder why you're drawn to it :) Seriously it is hard to pick a favourite! x

    Ela BellaWorld

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the trend, love the color! Great pieces you choose!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't ever wear sneakers but I'm LOVING those pink ones!! Super cute, especially with that Stella sweater!

    michenn

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty! I love both those jeffrey campbell shoes!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. เครดิต ฟรี 50 แค่ สมัคร pg สล็อตเครดิตฟรี 50 บาท แค่เพียงลงทะเบียนสมัครสมาชิก สล็อตpg เครดิตฟรี ไม่ต้องฝากก่อน ไม่ต้องแชร์ pg slot การันตีเบอร์โทรศัพท์ ง่ายๆที่ทุกคนก็เล่นได้

    ReplyDelete
  9. Singha Club คอลัมน์ชิงฮ์คือคอลัมน์ที่ถูกเพิ่มเข้ามาในตารารือฐานข้อมูลเพื่อใช้ในการระบุคำตอบหรือข้อมูลที่เป็นผลลัพธ์ PG SLOT จากการคำนวณหรือการดำเนินการทางคณิตศาสตร์

    ReplyDelete