Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Current Uniform

Who else is loving the off-the-shoulder look this summer? It is almost everywhere I look and right when I think I am over it, well, I’m not quite done yet. Especially at this stage of my pregnancy. These are THE perfect shirts for us momma’s to be. I mean, they look chic and show a little shoulder while keeping things comfortable. This one has been on serious rotation in my closet,  I mean – serious. Maybe that means I just need to buy more! Ha – that always seems to be my solution, more shopping.

Anyhow, I was also super excited to find some cool jeans that didn’t make me feel like all frumpy during this time. These fit just like so many of my others and they are maternity so no more squishing my little guy. BTW we went to the Doctor’s today and he is doing great. 18 weeks today on the dot. Hope you are all enjoying your week! Keep scrolling to shop the post below!

xx
Top: Bailey 44 / Jeans: AG Maternity (Non-Maternity HERE) / Shoes: Vince Camuto / Choker: Free People x Ettika / Sunglasses: Ray-Ban / Watch: Nicole Vienna / Phone Case: The Case Factory / Chunky Ring: Love Tatum / Bag: Chloe


No comments:

Post a Comment