Thursday, July 28, 2016

Frayed Denim


Frayed Dress from SheIn
Some days you feel a little more disheveled than others - and today, well this week really, has been one of those weeks. I think being pregnant, working full time, keeping up with my blog and my life in general can sometimes get crazy.

I love every minute of it though! I always said I would rather be busy than bored. I am not the type of person who can just sit inside all day and do nothing - although, I have had a few of those days since being pregnant. I love to get out and explore and check out new things whether it be just taking a walk in a new neighborhood or traveling to new places. Speaking of which - my passport FINALLY arrived yesterday! We are off to London next Friday for our 'babymoon'. Actually, the trip was planned prior to being pregnant but now that is kind of what it is, a time for us to celebrate becoming parents and enjoy a few things together before our third family member (5th if you are counting the dogs) joins us! 

On days when I am feeling a bit busier and crazier than others, the best way to get dressed is just that - to wear a dress. Ha, seriously though. So easy - requires very little effort and coordinating and something so easy breezy about it. I have been kind of living in this one from SheIn and it helps that it is super affordable which makes it that much better! 

xx

[shop the post below] 
Dress: SheIn / Hat: Lack of Color - similar here / Bag: Vintage Chanel / Sunglasses: Celine


2 comments:

  1. This is the best dress ever! I am in love! I want one just like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dress, suits you very well!

    Wish you a wonderful day,
    Olivia
    www.1001kleid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete