Monday, July 11, 2016

Wedge Edit | Summer's Favorite Shoe

In my opinion, nothing takes your outfit to the next level than a great pair of shoes. Right now I am obsessing over wedges for summer, and a lot of these are on SALE – perfect timing for me and you! I realized the other day that I really do not have a lot of “summer” shoes. I have always felt weird about spending a lot of money on sandals when I can buy some studded black boots or heels. But, when it comes down to it, I want to look just as stylish in the summer as I do in the fall & winter. And what better way than with a pair of great wedges?! I love pairing wedges with skinny jeans and a chic top – or even a pair of fun flares! Shop my favorites below!

6 comments:

  1. Love all these wedges

    Zunera-Serena.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with them too! Love the 3rd pair with the cutouts.

    xx Yasmin
    http://banglesandbungalows.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love wedges - so cute AND comfy! Great picks :)

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE these super cool wedges!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful post. I enjoyed the information lot. I will bookmark this page. Thanks for sharing this important information.light up shoes for adults

    ReplyDelete