Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Shop: Statement Chokers

Photo: Adam Katz Sinding
We've seen it for the past few seasons now and as far as I can see the trend isn't going anywhere anytime soon. One of my favorite ways to escalate a simple outfit is by adding a choker. I know, it's so 90's, right? Truth be told, it can be, but it doesn't have to be. Try pairing your choker with a simple look like a chic blazer in a solid color, or a plain white t-shirt. I have been partial to the thick black chokers but lately have been drawn towards more delicate gold styles. I like the simplicity of the thin black or gold choker especially for summer. 

Shop my favorites below! 
xx

2 comments:

  1. I was obsessed with chokers back in 90s, I never went out without wearing it and now I am not really sure if I am into it anymore :) Love your picks, they look beautiful. x

    Ela BellaWorld

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this post,And I guess that they having fun to read this post,they shall take a good site to make a information,thanks for sharing it to me. chokers

    ReplyDelete