Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Black, White, Silver, Repeat

Black, white, silver, repeat. I am normally more of a gold girl but sometimes I find myself craving the clean lines and crisp look of silver jewelry. Especially when paired with black or white, and especially when your silver cuff features a knockout crystal like this one.

I remember in high school when I thought gold jewelry was so ugly and so gaudy I couldn’t understand how or why anyone would want to wear it. Queue ten years later and you can usually find me decked out in a gold watch, gold earrings, rings, the whole nine. It is interesting to see how everything comes back around though. Take the CK t-shirt for example. I had a green CK t-shirt in high school that I just adored. A few years ago I couldn’t fathom they would be something I would want to wear again – well, maybe not in green, but you know what I mean.

The point is, I guess everything does eventually come back around in one way or another. For instance, my friend just sent me a photo of her Tommy Hilfiger overalls which ten years ago I swore up and down she better get rid of. Now, if you’re feeling fancy you can buy a vintage pair via urban outfitters, or dig yours out of the back of your closet – you know they’re in there somewhere!



T-Shirt: Calvin Klein / Skirt: Zara (old) Similar here / Shoes: Missguided / Jacket: Levi's / Sunglasses: YSL / Cuff: Love Tatum / Ring: Tiffany & Co. / Bag: Leoluca

4 comments:

  1. Such a chic outfit! Really love that ck shirt. You styled it absolutely perfectly :)

    Enclothed Cognition

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the strappy heels!

    www.thebeautydojo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt the same about gold jewelry in HS...I was like: nope, not wearing it. Then in my early/mid 20s, for whatever reason, I all the sudden couldn't get enough of it and hardly ever wore silver. Now I wear a mix; gold, silver, gunmetal, doesn't matter I enjoy it all!

    I love this outfit; so chic! That bracelet is amazing, too!!

    Jane
    www.unextraordinarilyjane.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bracelet!

    Lauren
    alsoknownasmama.com

    ReplyDelete