Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Summer Feels

Hi guys! Sorry I have been a little quite on the site lately. I have had family visiting a lot this month and have been thoroughly enjoying our time. Nonetheless, we did find some time to shoot this look last night.
I have been searching for a pair of pleated pants like these for awhile now and found these ones from Topshop at Nordstrom last week. Fell in love immediately. I have been wearing them with white sneakers and a chunky knit but for a more dressed up look it is fun to pair them with some simple heels.

These photos give me a feeling of being in a hot summer location for some reason. I get the feeling they were shot in Havana Cuba for some reason - ha! I guess that is a stretch but something about the colors is giving me that vibe. Which reminds me, I have been craving a tropical vacation lately. I know I live in Southern California but I am thinking HOT weather, white sands, deserted beaches, and tan skin (which is another thing I need to work on!). If you have any tropical vacation destination recommendations please fill me in!

Shop the look below!

xx

Pants- Topshop
Top- American Apparel (Same here, or here)
Shoes- Prabal Gurung for Target
Bag- Leoluca Handbags (for information, email info@leolucahandbags.com)
Druzy Bracelet & Geode Earrings- Love Tatum
Watch- Larsson & Jennings
Neck Scarf- Similar Here


5 comments:

  1. Nice look. The pleated pants are so cozy. Perfect match with that top. Vacation in Greece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! It looks so vacation-y. And I'm kind of in love with that bracelet you're wearing!

    coffeeslag

    COFFEESLAG Styling the T-Shirt Dress

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your style.. I wish I could carry something like that.

    Sam || Beautydetour

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this look would look perfect in Venice for you! I'm planning on going to Ibiza which is also a nice hot country!

    Isobel x

    Latest posts - http://fashionistachic14.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/beauty-elegant-touch-nail-varnish.html
    Instagram - https://instagram.com/isobelceline/
    Bloglovin' - https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/fashionistachic14-12984939
    New Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqoWvvt0MR8

    ReplyDelete