Thursday, March 17, 2016

Distressed Denim Favorites


Since distressed denim seems to be one of the main things covering my bottom half outside of work hours I thought I would do a Thursday round up of my favorites right now. I have the first pair shown above and as you may already know, I am obsessed! The others are on my list as next up or must-haves! The Blank NYC ones are amazing, I have actually tried them on but didn't buy because I am super short and the holes didn't hit me in the right spots. But for all of you average height women out there - these are killer. Also the one teaspoon's, obsessed! There is nothing I love more than a torn up comfy pair of jeans and these are it! 

What do you guys think? Is distressed denim dead to you? Or do you foresee the fashion world rocking it out for a few more seasons?

1 comment:

  1. I'm totally into ripped jeans! Love all your awesome picks!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete