Tuesday, August 4, 2015

| LACED UP |


August. The month of heat in Southern California. Well, really in most of the United States that probably holds true.
Here, we can get away without using an air conditioner for pretty much the entire year as we are by the ocean but when August & September hits it gets pretty tempting to crank it to cold temps.

August inspires me. It feels like a month of passions, love, inspiration, all in some sort of dream-like way. I have been trying to make it a reality though by focusing on myself, growing, learning, and experiencing. It is so important to take a break from work or responsibilities and just live spontaneously and in the moment. My favorite sound right now is the breeze gliding through the palm trees. You wouldn't think it makes much sound but sometimes when I'm on a run or walking our dogs I just turn my headphones off and listen. It really is the most amazing sound - just kind of fills me with happiness. 

On that note, hope you all have time to appreciate all the beauty around you this week.

oh and p.s. you probably didn't know but I'm a hippie at heart if you couldn't tell

xx



Top- Reformation [sold out] similar here or here
Shorts- Levi's cutoffs- Similar here or here
Bag- Chloe
Sunnies- Prada
Belt- Vintage - Similar here
Shoes- Old school Steve Madden


5 comments:

  1. Wow that top is so cool! You rocked it!

    - Cielo
    www.mermaidinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything about this outfit. From the top that's so hippie and sexy to the green stone bracelet.
    Stunning look, Lauren!
    xo,
    Alina
    alinasays.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great summer look! So sexy and stylish!

    http://margifashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome style :) I think you must share your photos on www.voguedrobe.com, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG that bracelet is UNBELIEVABLE seriously I love it. Along with the sold out Reformation top but I'm gonna check out that Free People dupe. Thanks for sharing!

    coffeeslag

    COFFEESLAG What's In My Bag

    ReplyDelete