Friday, August 21, 2015

| LITTLE WHITE DRESS |





August means two things to me in the terms of fashion. Cut-off shorts & easy breezy dresses.

I've always been a fan of wearing white year-round, and this dress is no exception. The lace edging is really what does it for me. There is something so feminine about white lace that I have always loved. I paired it with structured accessories last night to give the look a little more of an edge. And of course the red bandana for a pop of color! I can't wait to throw my leather jacket over this for Fall! 
xx

[shop this look below]

4 comments:

  1. Love this dress, especially the back and I agree with you entirely. I have been living in cut offs and simple dresses.

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that you paired this with the red bandana. Seriously adds an extra oomph to the outfit, the kind that makes a passerby grab a second look.

    coffeeslag

    COFFEESLAG Red Hot White Hot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely white dress and great red scarf touch on!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute idea. I'm going to take inspiration of this outfit , I love it!!
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete