Saturday, April 4, 2015

| S P O R T Y |

Some days I just want to go for all out comfort. Today was one of those days.
A long time fan of Adidas Superstars, I about fell over when I saw the wedge version called Superstar Up. Considering I am a mere 5'2" tall this is a dream come true. Now I can rock the sporty look without feeling all that short. Also, I purchased this body chain from Forever 21 awhile back and have been wearing it steadily for the past few weeks. I find it is a great way to add a bit of femininity to my outfits in an understated way. Happy Saturday loves!

x

[shop the look below]







8 comments:

  1. I love this look! those sneakers are very beautiful!
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sporty chic look!!

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look and trust me sneakers aren't going anywhere any time soon. At least I hope not because chic + comfy is my style mantra : )
    xo
    A
    http://greigemarket.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes remind me of my childhood! Awesome post xo

    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this!!

    xx ksenia | www.kseniasles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photos are amazing! The lightning and the detail shots are perfect.
    I just startet my blog a few days ago. Maybe you can give me some feedback?
    http://ingridandnaomi.blogspot.de/2015/04/kurzurlaub.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the whole look and the shoes are amazing, the photo of you from behind has a magic light, good job!

    www.itssuperfashion.com/2015/04/11259/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm eyeing the pharell williams adidas. i love all the colors. nice mix of pieces you got there. you nailed it.

    ReplyDelete